Sunday, April 11, 2010

Whats cooking tonight?

We are having Dr. Pepper Ribs page 192. My Dear husband is making this recipe tonight. Mostly becuase it uses the grill and fire is a man thing. So I let him take this one over. It is quite a time consuming process. The baby back ribs have to sit for 2 hours , then cook in the oven for 2 hours then on the grill. My guess is that he will skip the oven and smoke them instead. So again, we are not following the recipe book exactly. But I am guessing they will still be yummy!!!!! How could they not, they have my most fav thing in the whole world!!!! DR PEPPER>>>>>> I will update more later.

I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see how they were.
    While at the grocery story today ther was anothe girl (lady)(female) that had a bright green book in her cart. I couldnt help but go by her and ask if she had tried any of the recipes. She had just gotten the book and couldnt wait to try them, I told her that the pot stickers (???) were the biggest hit here.

    ReplyDelete